The Bend Endurance Academy is pleased to offer a special training group for women again this fall.
The Nordic Fall Ladies (NFL) program is designed for participants who wish to improve their overall ski fitness this winter, through organized and professionally coached dryland training sessions.
The NFL is open to ladies of all abilities and will focus on skill and fitness building in a fun, social atmosphere.
Participants will enjoy a systematic progression of ski training activities near Bend during one of the most pleasant times of year. Participants can expect to come away with an understanding of basic physiology, fresh and exciting training methods and increased confidence for the ski season.
Whether you intend on skiing with friends or plan on racing you can begin the ski season with confidence and this innovative program will dovetail nicely with Bend Endurance Nordic programs beginning in December.
Sign up today! Registration is limited to only 13 participants.
- Dates: Sept 13, 20, 27, Oct 4, 11, 18, 25, Nov 1,8
- Cost: $125
- Coaches: Ben Husaby, Dakota Blackhorse von Jess
- Equipment: Running shoes (for light jogging/walking- no intense running or rollerskiing), training clothing, water bottle carrier
- Meeting Place: Bend Endurance Academy Office
- Meeting Times: 9:15am Tuesday mornings (Return 11:30-11:45)
- ENROLL ONLINE!