1) PNSA Junior Olympic Qualifying Races 2) Pacific Northwest J3 Championship Races (for skiers ages 12 and 13) 3) Northwest Regional Qualifiers for collegiate skiers wishing to compete in USCSAs
All of these races are in Winthrop, WA and include a Skate Sprint on Saturday and a Classic Race (2.5km-10km) on Sunday. We’d like to encourage everyone in our Nordic programs, ages 12 to 22 to attend this out of town race! COCC skiers must attend this event to qualify for USCSA National Championships.
Photos from last year are posted here.
Our travel policy allows J3 skiers (ages 12 and 13) to choose: A) travel with their parents or B) travel with the team. All skiers age 14 and up are required to travel with the team. Ages 11 and under with an interest in participating- please call Ben at 541-678-3864.
1) Email info ‘at’ bendenduranceacademy ‘dot’ org with the following information for each skier- no later than Friday, January 28th.
Date of Birth:
Saturday or Sunday or Both:
Travel with team or w/ parents:
2) Print and sign the Race of the Methow Waiver (PDF)
3) Write a check to Bend Endurance Academy for $165 (J2-Senior) or $145 (J3- ages 13 and under).
4) Drop off Check and Waiver in JOQ Envelope at Academy before January 28th.
Trip prices include: transportation, lodging, wax, race entries and food! Our team will be staying at the Gaelic Goat/J and D Guesthouse. If you need to contact your child during the trip call coach Ben at 541-678-3864. Click here for more event details.
We will depart from the Academy at 9am on Friday, February 4th. We will return return at approx 8pm on Sunday February 6th.
JOQ trips provide some of the most memorable and inspirational experiences for young skiers- we hope you will consider joining in the fun! As always- feel free to contact the Nordic coaches with any questions.