Spend a summer in Bend, improve your skills with a 5 day camp, or check out our LEAP Program and join us for the whole year!
Summer Conditioning, Summer Training and Summer Nordic Camp information is available here.
We have also developed a LEAP year program for individuals who are interested in dedicating time to skiing before following their chosen college or career path.
“Nothing beats training with a group of skiers who are focused and fully dedicated to achieving high goals. My time in Bend allowed me to develop as an athlete–physically as well as mentally–in a supportive atmosphere. Ben and Brenna are top rate coaches and I was able to enjoy lots of individual attention. I filled the gap in my skiing ability and I was able to step in and ski at a top-10 D-1 team.”
Kelly Crowther from Sisters, Oregon, chose to take a LEAP year for the 2008-09 season. Kelly is a relative new comer to the sport and started competing at the age of 17. According to Kelly,
“I took college courses at COCC in the mornings and trained in the afternoons. I was able to improve my technique, get in better shape, have fun with my teammates and attend my first U.S. Nationals. I’m hoping for a top 15 at JOs this year. Most importantly, it allowed me to work through real life situations- Ben and Brenna were there for me no matter what and I feel completely prepared for collegiate skiing now.”
- LEAP Year athletes can choose to take college prep classes through Central Oregon Community College or the OSUCascades Campus
- In Bend, OR, the snow comes early (Nov) and stays late (June). Other recreational opportunities include kayaking on the Deschutes River, rock climbing at Smith Rock State Park or mountain biking on our world class trail systems.
- Home stays, housing arrangements, internships, employment opportunities and scholarships are available.
- LEAP year program runs from August to April and costs ~$2,500 Adjustments can be made for individuals who wish to participate for different time periods.
- Questions? Contact: email@example.com