Bend Endurance Academy’s Nordic programs are designed for all abilities of youth, junior, and adult cross-country skiers. All practice sessions are led by professional coaches who promote winter fun in a safe environment where skiers improve their skills. Some of our participants are just learning to ski and others are motivated to improve their efficiency and fitness; some may never compete while others are striving to be their best in state, regional or even national competitions. We teach the joys of nordic skiing and foster a life long passion for being outside all year round. We hope to meet you soon.
- Thank you for participating in our Nordic program.
- 2019 Fall Training programs for Comp and Devo Level skiers are open.
- 2020 Winter program enrollment will open in November
- For more information regarding our Comp and Devo programs, please contact Coach Zach Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Choose a Program
- Choose a season: Winter, Fall, Spring, or Summer
- Find your child’s age and appropriate program
- Lastly, decide your level of commitment, or days per week.
- Still not sure? Contact us!