As a nonprofit organization, the Bend Endurance Academy strives to make programs accessible for families in Central Oregon. Actual program costs are offset through fundraising efforts including corporate sponsorship, grants, and individual donations and we offer payment plans for tuition for most programs. Additionally, our website contains information about financial assistance and scholarship opportunities.
$200 and below:
- Programs costing $200 and less must be paid in full at the time of enrollment.
- Check, cash or credit cards accepted. If paying with cash or check, enrollment is pending until payment has been received in our office. If paying with check or cash, payment must be received within 7 days of sign up.
$201 and above:
- Payment in full at the time of enrollment is always accepted.
- Payment plans are available. $200 is required at the time of program enrollment (credit card, check or cash). Initial payment of $200 must be received within 7 days of sign up if paying with cash or check.
- A 7-day period is granted from the time of enrollment in order to make arrangements for payment plan or to contact Program Director about financial assistance information. Program enrollment is “Pending” until $200 is paid and payment plan arrangements are made.
- A full refund will be issued if enrollment is canceled 14 days or more prior to the start of program.
- No refund will be issued if enrollment is canceled 13 days or less prior to the start of program.
- No refund will be issued if enrollment is cancelled after start of program.
- If the organization cancels the program for reasons other than weather and/or natural disaster, the organization will provide full refund, credit, or donation option.
- If the organization cancels an entire program due to weather (thunder, lightning, snow or rain situations causing unsafe activity or driving conditions, etc.) or natural disasters (fire, flood, etc.), a 50% refund is provided. This refund does not apply to cancelling specific program days due to weather or natural disaster.
Refund Policy for Camps and Trips
- An 85% refund will be issued if a camp or trip enrollment is cancelled 14 days or more prior to the start of the camp or trip.
- No refund will be issued if enrollment is canceled 13 days or less prior to the start of camp or trip.
- For late enrollments made after a program has begun a Program Director can approve a pro-rated amount.
- Contact the Program Director prior to making your enrollment to receive a quote.
- We do not pro-rate for absences.
- Account credit expires 18-months from date credit is issued.
- Account credits cannot be transferred between accounts or donated to another account.
- Credits are tracked through our internal system and are not viewable in the online enrollment system so check with a Program Director if you think you have a credit before making your next enrollment.
Payment Plan Policy
- For enrollments totaling over $200 payment plans may be arranged through the Program Director and must be approved by Executive Director.
- Minimum $200 deposit is required at time of enrollment either online or cash or check before your enrollment will become active.
- Tuition must be paid in full by the first day of the final month of the program.
- Payments can be made on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Overdue balances must be paid in full before account holder can sign up for a new program.
- Thank you for your cooperation and understanding of our Payment Policies.