NOT UPDATED FOR 2018/2019 Fall Season Yet.
There’s a lot to track on here, so please remember to check or sync with our Cycling Calendar and I am archiving this list below on this Cyclocross Team page to host all of the information for quick reference through the season:
- OBRA License purchase / renew here
- Junior CX Series:
- Priority Races for the Team
- USA Cycling Points Races in Washington!
- Going to Nationals? Then renew your USAC license and check this out:
- 7 races for points! We’ll whittle this down and prioritize.
- Thrilla Races: 3 Wednesdays and 2 Thursdays: 9/6, 13, 21, 28, 10/4
- Everyone is welcome at all of the Thrilla Races whether it’s a WED or THURS, you should come!
- Molly from MBSEF asked that everyone signs up online so save $ and make it easier for her, and also asked for Parents to fill out and sign the attached Waiver.
- Don’t use the dust or heat as an excuse not to race — these are training races to sharpen your skills and practice will involve reading the course, warming up and racing.
- MUST BE 12 by 12/31/17 in order to race! Younger riders can come to practice and watch / cheer during the race
- Do the JR Race by default, then do the Adult race if a Coach suggests it.
- Corn Cross Van Trip Sunday 9/10
- JCS #1
- Sunday 9/10
- I know it’s before our official first day of practice, but I will take a van.
- Only come if you’re prepared and your bike is dialed! I will not have loaner bikes ready for racers by this race.
- sign up for the trip online on our site
Ride Hard Finish Thirstycancelled
- Local Race in Tumalo on 9/16 & 17
- Conflicts with Zaaldercross JCS #1 on Saturday
- Parents and Riders encouraged to help volunteer at this event, especially on Sunday.
- Race both days if you’re not traveling, otherwise come in the van to Zaaldercross for Saturday and race for fun on Sunday at home.
- Zaaldercross Van Trip Saturday 9/16
- http://cyclocross.gp/ to pre-register
- Junior CX Series #2, priority race
- $30 for the trip, sign up on our site
- UCI / USAC Call-Up Quest Travel Ideas
- 17/18+ need UCI points, so Derby Cup/PanAm Champs and CXLA are the big two that Henry and Joe and I were looking at.
- I suggest we wait until later October or early November to target these big travel races so we’re ramped up and I can most likely travel if we have 3+ athletes and it’s after October 15.
- Nationals Update:
FOR SURE RACES: sign up for the van on our site and get pre-reg’d for the race
- Zaaldercross – trip is full
- 9/30 – Heiser Farm JCS3 day trip
- 10/8 – Alpenrose JCS4 Sunday Day Trip
- 10/28 & 29 – BEND CRUSADE – we will host a party and race both days, JCS5 is Saturday, Costumes are Mandatory for Sunday.
- 11/4 Corvallis Cross JCS6 Day Trip
- 11/11 – Corn Cross 2, JCS Awards; State Champs. Day trip.
- 12/4 – NW CUP #4 Ft. Steilacoom, prep for when Tacoma hosts Nationals and USAC points race
- Nationals in Reno, January 9-14