Chainbreaker Race Series
2018 Registration for Races will open in mid-February!
2018 Chainbreaker Series
All abilities welcome from beginners to professionals, juniors to masters!
While the Two Bulls fire impacted the area in 2014, the conditions are improving every year and damaged trails are being restored every spring. Riders take several trips through the stadium area to make spectating and cheering fun for families, along with free kids races, food and drinks available on site.
The cross-country race is the part of the Oregon Off Road Series which encourages racers from across Oregon to travel to select races over the duration of the season.
These events are fundraisers for the Bend Endurance Academy.
- Deschutes Brewery
Thank you to the landowners:
- Todd Taylor
- Summ Up Llc
- Tumalo Irrigation District
- Whitefish Cascade Forest Resource
Prizes provided by:
- Signs will be posted on race day.
- Continue west on Newport Avenue, this becomes Shevlin Park RD
- Past Shevlin Park, at the crest of the hill turn LEFT on Bull Springs RD
- After 1 mile on pavement, turn RIGHT onto RD4606 (gravel road)
- Continue 1.8 miles to Couch RD (dirt road), sign says “CP2”, turn LEFT
- Stadium area is 0.5 miles up CP2, on the LEFT
- View Start Line on Google Maps
- Caution — navigation apps may send you a very long, strange route to get there
VOLUNTEER SIGN UP
- Work 4 or more hours and receive your entry for free! Talk to Bill for more details.