Please consider a donation to the Bend Endurance Academy during our Annual Campaign.
We are half way to our Annual Campaign fundraising goal of raising $10,000 by January 31, 2019.
Thanks to everyone who has donated thus far! Your contribution supports quality Climbing, Cycling and Nordic Skiing programs to local junior athletes and their families each year.
Transportation is an important component of what we offer because picking up from school removes an obstacle some parents face when enrolling their children in after school programs and allows our coaches and instructors to better manage program logistics. Best of all, riding together to and from the trails or to and from competitions allows our athletes and coaches to form bonds, get to know one another, and have fun along the way.
We are committed to equity and accessibility.
While we have to set realistic program fees, we won’t let program tuition be a barrier so we offer tuition assistance and scholarships for families in need. That assistance relies on fundraising like our Annual Campaign, and events with our community partners to ensure local families can participate in our programs.
- Academy vehicles logged over 45,000 miles to provide transportation for program participants from school to the trails, mountains, and climbing destinations as well as to local, regional and national competitions.
- Our Athletes and Coaches traveled to over 40 Cycling events, 12 Climbing competitions, and at least a dozen Nordic races.
- We served over 600 Athletes
- Distributed over $15,000 in Scholarships and Tuition Assistance
- Provided over 1,000 hours of community service at events
Help us reach our goal of $10,000 before the end of January!
Sandy Visnack, Executive Director
Ann Leitheiser, Development Director
Mike Rougeux, Climbing Program Director
Bill Warburton, Cycling Program Director
Greg Rhodes, Nordic Program Director
Individuals may make tax-deductible donations because we are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All of your donations help us provide quality programing! Mail a check or contribute online now: